The IHS Business conference 2015 will take place in Berlin at IFA, the global trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances.
The fifth edition of the IHS Business Conference is a half day conference which will take a deep dive focus on Apps, UHD and the Chinese Consumer: New CE Industry Drivers?
China has moved from being the workshop of the CE world to become its largest market. Chinese consumers’ tastes and thirst for the latest devices are shaping the global CE industry. At the same time, devices have become app platforms.
The conference agenda will examine what directions Chinese industry and consumers will take consumer electronics and how apps and streaming are redefining devices.
Highlights on this half day conference include:
- China is More Than Just a Factory – Ben Keen, Vice President, Technology Market Intelligence, IHS
- Global CE Market Roundup: What’s New, What’s Hot and What’s Next? Paul Gray, Principal Analyst/Researcher, IHS
- China Gaining Control of Panel Manufacture – Yoshio Tamura, Director, Displays, IHS
- The Evolving App Landscape– Ian Fogg, Director of Mobile and Telecommunications, IHS
Panel Discussion: From Fixed Function to App Platform: What next for Connected CE? With guest panellists:
- Jacobo Toll-Messia, CEO & Founder, Hubii
- Christopher Schläffer, CEO, Yetu
Panel DiscussionUHD: Why Are We Waiting?:
With guest panellists:
- Julien Libouban, 3D Audiovisual Engineer, Orange Labs
- Stephan Heimbecher, ?Director Innovations & Standards – Technology, Sky Deutschland
- Andres Roman, Strategic Planning Home Entertainment, Sony
- Dr. Ralf Schafer, Division Director for Video, Fraunhofer Heinrich-Hertz Institute
For further information about the conference please visit our website