Evolution Digital announced the availability of eStream 4K, powered by Android TV, an all-IP streaming box that delivers traditional cable services coupled with streaming apps from the Google Play Store. eStream 4K also aims to deliver the best video experience available with UltraHD resolution.
eStream 4K provides whole-home video distribution through its integrated 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi client with 4×4 antenna configuration. The all-IP streaming box enables viewing across connected devices for viewing outside of the living room.
Other eStream 4K features include the following:
- Certified with the latest version of Android TV Operating Software (Oreo, 8.0)
- Remote control with voice command for enhanced navigation
- Graphic-rich interactive viewing experience, enabling seamless search and discovery across content
- Illuminated standby indicator and Wi-Fi signal meter
- Operator-branded leased-box business model
- Bluetooth pairing capabilities (BLE 4.0)
eStream 4K is intended to be a bandwidth-saver by supporting HEVC/H.265 and VP9. The streaming box is Energy Star-rated with standby mode technology