NEC Display Solutions Europe will showcase its latest display technologies at ISE 2018, which will run from February 6th – 9th, 2018 at the RAI Amsterdam.
According to the firm, NEC will unveil its new campaign theme “Create Endless Impressions”, which highlights how its range of display technologies “enables users to create experiences which engage, connect and impress audiences”.
The firm has also released some information regarding what attendees can expect to see at its booth.
- NEC’s Direct View LED displays for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Large sizes (up to 98”) of its V and P Series of Raspberry Pi-compatible displays, which enable new applications for sensor-based and context-aware signage.
- NEC’s new professional C Series large format displays for seamless integration (up to 98”).
- NEC InfinityBoard, the company’s all-in-one meeting room and corporate conferencing solution, which has just started to ship.
- New flagship 4K installation projector with 35K ANSI lumen and new RB laser technology (combining best colour performance with cost consciousness).