Sigmaintell has released its second-quarter 2017 estimates for the demand and supply of global TV panels, and expects to see a slight growth of 5.8%.
This month, most of the panel prices remain relatively stable, although some panel sizes are showing a slight rise, but the rate of increase is lower than before. The estimated demand and price of each panel size is as follows:
- For 32″ panels, the demand has increased due to the fall in demand for 40″ panels. The supply and demand figures balance with prices expected to remain the same this month.
- For 39.5″ to 43″ panels, demand and supply are both in decline with prices expected to remain the same this month.
- For 49″ to 50″ panels, the price has continued to rise as demand slowed. Due to the strategy of some manufacturers, there will be a slight increase in 50″ panel prices.
- For 55″ panels, the supply and demand figures balance with prices expected to remain the same this month
- For 65″ panels, although supply has increased, it is not enough to meet the demand, so prices are expected to remain slightly higher this month.