Hiperwall, Inc., an industry leader in commercialized video wall technology, today is unveiling the next generation Hiperwall Premium Suite video wall management software designed with fault tolerance, future-proof expansion, limitless resolution, overlapping display boundaries.
Because Hiperwall Premium Suite does not require expensive proprietary hardware, it is cost-effective and budget friendly. The Suite contains the software components considered necessary to set up a video wall or a distributed dynamic visualization system.
The Hiperwall solution features software with a simple user interface designed for non-technical users which does not require specialized servers or switches. This helps the customer to reduce costs, complexity and power usage while providing the greatest configuration flexibility. The software features an ultra-high resolution display capability with scalable size that can support a combination of objects including still images up to 1GB resolution, HD and UHD videos, and streaming content and PC applications.
The Hiperwall Premium Suite software is highly cost-effective because:
- Fail Safe: Hiperwall is now fault tolerant delivering full active-active fault tolerance capability at a price that was until now out of range except for the most mission critical video wall operations.
- Future Proof: Hiperwall Premium Suite’s software-only platform will work with future technology and hardware advancements. A customer can update or enlarge their existing video wall with Hiperwall’s software upgrades and off-the-shelf hardware.
- Limitless Resolution: There is no limit to the source resolution customers can display or the number of screens they can use for high resolution output. Hiperwall Premium Suite is the only software product that can display high-resolution content, even gigapixel content, at an industry-leading resolution of more than one billion pixels.
- Budget-friendly: Hiperwall is a powerful, flexible, cost-efficient and convenient solution enabling the connection of virtually unlimited number of sources via an Ethernet network to a virtually unlimited number of displays in a video wall. You can start small and expand with any of today’s standard displays and PC systems.
- A Digital Canvas with no Boundaries: The user can place content anywhere on local or remote video walls. Sizing the content within the video wall via drag-and-drop, and adding transparency, rotation or shading is simple and intuitive. As you make changes on the user interface, the same thing happens on the video wall with no lag.
The ability for Hiperwall technology to enable individuals or groups to view large amounts of information at a single glance makes Hiperwall uniquely suited to meet the visual communication requirements of multiple classes of applications. It is particularly well adapted for command and control room environments, digital signage, trading floors, education and the presentation of high-resolution images in science, medicine or for urban and rural planning. The system’s easy installation, usability and low cost make video wall technology more available than ever for companies of all sizes.
Hiperwall Core Suite
Hiperwall Core Suite, also released today, is an entry-level system that provides the core Hiperwall capabilities. Hiperwall Core Suite provides users with the ability to control what, where, how and when content is displayed. The content manipulator works in real-time showing finished content as it appears on the wall without display boundaries.
“Hiperwall is helping video wall designers of all kinds – from control rooms to digital signage and from education to entertainment – create a cost-efficient solution with virtually no boundaries,” said Tom Scott, CEO of Hiperwall, Inc. “The new Hiperwall Premium Suite changes the video wall paradigm by offering higher performance, higher standards at a lower price point that makes video walls affordable for SMBs, city and county agencies, fusion centers, and educational institutions.”
Currently, the Hiperwall system is available through Network Integrators, System Integrators, IT Consultants, AV Integrators, A/V Rental, and VARs (Value Added Resellers).