DSCC and the Society for Information Display (SID) are pleased to announce a call for speakers for the 2022 SID/DSCC Business Conference. SID awarded the organization and execution of the SID Business Conference to DSCC for the sixth straight year.
Display Week will take place from May 9th to May 13th and will be on-site at the San Jose Convention Center. The SID/DSCC Business Conference will kick-off Display Week on May 9th. There are attendance options for both on-site and virtual attendees. The event will include a day’s worth of content live, streamed and recorded on May 9th as well as a second day’s worth of virtual talks on demand available after the event. Given that there are two days of content, the event will have an early bird fee of $1095.
According to DSCC Founder and CEO Ross Young, “The SID Business Conference is the display industry’s single largest and longest running business conference. It provides the best view of the future of the display business due to all the prestigious financial analysts, market analysts and display industry executives participating. It is also the place where numerous new entrants have signed their first joint development agreements, commercial deals or secured start-up funding. The SID Business Conference plays a critical role for all participants in the display industry supply chain enabling participants to see where each market segment and display technology is headed and to plan appropriately. It is a must attend event.”
DSCC is now actively recruiting speakers for the event. Speakers can participate on-site or virtually. Likely topics include:
- Keynote Session
- Financial and Market Analyst Outlook
- Smartphone Display Market and Technology Outlook
- TV Market and Technology Outlook
- IT Display Market and Technology Outlook
- Automotive Display Market and Technology Outlook
- Foldable/Rollable Market Outlook – Opportunities and Challenges
- MiniLED Cost, Technology and Market Outlook
- Emerging Technologies Enabling Mobile Advances
- Emerging Technologies Enabling TV and IT Advances
- AR/VR Market and Technology Outlook
- MicroLED and Micro OLED Technology Advances and Outlook
- Display Start-up Session
If interested, please submit and abstract to [email protected] by March 1st, 2022. To improve your company’s visibility and positioning at the event, sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information on speaking and sponsoring, also please contact [email protected].