Most days, our editor, Bob, spends some time looking around the net for news. Here are some articles and links that he thought worth sharing…
(note that registration or subscriptions may be required!)
- Samsung to expand its laptop AMOLED product lineup
- Battery-powered second screen developed
- Researchers from RUDN University developed OLED emitter compounds based on silver and copper doping
- Quantum dots maker Nanoco says in early talks for a sale
- DVB-T2 progresses in Croatia
- Samsung Galaxy S11 will have new screen tech, but will it make a viewable difference?