Stream TV Networks™ will showcase the exceptional quality of Ultra-D™, its award-winning proprietary hardware and software solution that allows users to watch all of their content in fully adjustable 4K glasses-free 3D, at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas Jan. 6-9. Ultra-D technology is currently being manufactured by Pegatron and is now shipping and available for pre-order from IZON TV.
Attendees are invited to see the beautiful color and clarity of Ultra-D glasses-free technology on a 9-screen horizontal video wall and 3-screen vertical wall on display for the first time in Stream TV’s Central Hall Booth #13633. See Hollywood blockbusters converted to the Ultra-D glasses-free 3D format and play on five gaming stations featuring the newly developed Unity Engine plugin now available for developers to create immersive 3D games – no glasses required.
Stream TV is offering three ways to win the first ever Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D giveaway of two 65” displays:
- Attendees at the company’s CES press conference, 9 am, Tuesday, Jan. 5 at Mandalay Bay Hotel, South Convention Center, Level 2 Ballroom B will be entered twice for double the chance to win a 65” Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D screen. Confirmed speakers include:
- Stream TV CEO Mathu Rajan
- Intrinsyc Technologies CEO Tracy Rees
- Inception Visual President Eric Sherman
- AT&T Emerging Technologies Director David Traut
- Stream TV Games Director Zach Lehman
- Visitors to Stream TV’s booth will receive one contest entry each. The lucky winner will be announced live from the show floor on Saturday at noon.
- Anyone who likes UltraD3 on Facebook or Twitter (@UltraD3) using hashtag #IWantMyUltraD between now and January 15 will be entered to win a second prize of a 65” TV
Also on display at CES for the first time in Stream TV’s Central Hall Booth #13633 will be:
- A 28-inch Ultra-D PC monitor prototype
- The company’s first true 4K tablet-sized 10-inch Ultra-D panel for glasses-free 3D on the go
- Inception Visual’s Ultra-D digital signage system that is currently being used in several successful pilot programs with worldwide leaders in hospitality and transportation
- A new 4K 60HZ rendering solution that will be integrated into consumer products in 2016 will be shown in a special, by-appointment-only section of the booth
- An updated live cable TV feed showing real-time conversion into Ultra-D
To attend the Ultra-D press conference or schedule a booth demo/interview, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.