Visitors to Optoma’s stand 1-M80 at ISE 2016 will experience unique projection demonstrations including ultra-bright lamp-less laser projection.
Optoma’s Head of Product Marketing, Justin Halls, said: “We are excited to unveil our latest developments in projection technology. We will have an advanced gaming solution within our professional installation zone along with innovative retail and next generation signage displays.
“We will also be showcasing our first 4K UHD projector. Right now you only see premium format cinema screens using this technology. We are the first DLP projector manufacturer bringing 4K technology to the home consumer market.”
Optoma’s stand is sure to draw crowds with demonstrations including:
- Commercial grade racing car simulator with award winning F1Simulator Technology and immersive screen
- Innovative retail digital signage solutions using laser phosphor projector for flexible installation, great colours and more consistent brightness
- 4K UHD projector using single chip DLP technology – bringing ultimate clarity to both home and professional users
- Lamp-less, super-wide, ultra short throw interactive projector with an aspect ratio of 2.6:1 enabling two full resolution 4:3 images to be simultaneously displayed side-by-side
- New 1080p ultra short throw home entertainment projector – extra-large 100-inch images on any wall, with the projector placed just 30cm away
- NuForce sound range – combining superior style with high resolution audio
A wide product range will be on display for the business, education, professional installation, retail and home entertainment markets. Optoma’s latest range of NuForce consumer audio products will also be on show.
The stand will be organised into zones with demonstrations taking place throughout the show. Experts from Optoma’s Product Management team and European Sales regions will be on hand to provide technical knowledge, one-to-one demonstrations and sales support.
ISE 2016 takes place from 9th to 12th February 2016 at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam. The Optoma stand can be found in Hall 1, stand 1-M80. Use the code 705254 to receive your free entry ticket: http://www.iseurope.org