Eizo has released new new standard models within its portfolio of CuratOR Surgical Panels. The existing selection of models is now expanded to include additional monitor sizes, touchscreen models, and a large screen with up to 8 megapixel resolution.
The following standard models are available with new monitor sizes:
- SP1-42: This Surgical Panel with a built-in 42″ monitor is an intermediate size between the standard 24″ and 46″ monitors that are already available. It is used as a workstation for OR nursing staff or for image viewing.
- SP1-55: This Surgical Panel with a 55″ monitor is used as a large-scale workstation for image viewing and is available with FHD (Full HD) or 8 megapixel (UltraHD) resolution (SP1-554K)
- SP2-24: This Surgical Panel with two 24-inch monitors offers a space-saving workstation for image viewing and documentation.
The existing Surgical Panels now also offer a touchscreen option. These models come with a glass capacitive touchscreen which can be easily cleaned and operated while wearing gloves in the OR:
- SP1-24T: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 24″ touchscreen monitor used as a workstation for OR nursing staff.
- SP1-46T: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 46″ touchscreen monitor used as a workstation for image viewing.
- SP2-24T-49: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 24″ touchscreen monitor and built-in 49″ monitor used as a workstation for image viewing and documentation.
Eizo said that it has a wide range of freely configurable variants in addition to what is offered with the standard models. This means that the number and size of the monitors, the material and color, integrated accessories, interfaces, as well as PC and IT components can be selected and integrated according to customer wishes or the requirements of the operating room. In addition, EIZO’s software for OR integration, CuratOR Caliop, can be operated using the Surgical Panels.
Eizo will show the monitors on November 14-17 at the Medica trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany.