subscribe

Comcast Enters Into Sky Bidding War With 21st Century Fox

Comcast has apparently outbid 21st Century Fox in a battle to take over Sky. Fox already owns 39% of Sky, and its application to purchase the remaining 61% is currently under review by the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority. Meanwhile, Comcast has made an offer of £12.50 ($17.40) per share, which the company claims to be 16% higher than Fox’s current bid.

Step 1 of 4