Acer devices have received a slew of 2023 Red Dot Award and a majority exhibited display-forward thinking on the part of the product designers, as well establishing the opportunities for OLED displays in IT products.
Winning a Red Dot is considered a high achievement in design circles, raising the global visibility and credibility of the products and brands that earn this distinction. Of the 10 Acer products that won a Red Dot award, the following seven stand out for the added value of their displays.
- Predator Triton 17 X: This gaming laptop houses a 17-inch WQXGA MiniLED (AmLED) panel with a 250 Hz refresh rate, 16:10 aspect ratio, and DisplayHDR certification.
- Predator Helios Neo 16: Another series of gaming laptops featuring either WQXGA IPS or WUXGA display options. The displays are part of the overall design, aimed at enhancing the gaming experience.
- Acer Chromebook 516 GE: Acer’s first gaming Chromebook has a high-resolution 120 Hz WQXGA IPS display. This laptop is designed to provide top-tier cloud gaming experiences.
- Acer TravelMate P6 14: This thin and lightweight business laptop is noted to feature an OLED display.
- Acer Vero CB3 Docking Display Series: These monitors present true-to-life 8-bit colors with up to 27-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS displays and HDR 10. The CB3 series also offers 178-degree wide viewing angles.
- Acer Aspire S Series All-in-One PC: This PC is equipped with a WQHD IPS display with near borderless bezels. It also includes a magnetically-mounted 1440p QHD webcam with a ring light for capturing high-quality images and videos.
- Acer Vero PL2520i Laser Projector: An eco-friendly Vero projector having a 30,000-hour lifespan, and up to 40% energy-saving efficiency. It also has up to 50% PCR plastic in the chassis to reduce the impact on the environment and an IP6X dust tight rating.