3LCD, the world’s number one projection display technology and a trusted partner for many of the largest consumer electronics brands, announced today at InfoComm 2015 its continued U.S. market share leadership.
According to the most recent data from PMA Research (PMA), 3LCD was the leader in the front projection market among the Mainstream and High-End Industry Segment as defined by PMA.
3LCD outpaced the nearest competing technology by 15 points in the United States. The steady market growth can be attributed in part to innovative new products and 3LCD’s ability to deliver bright color, amazing detail, road-tested reliability and overall performance.
3LCD’s innovative three-chip design delivers vibrant, true-to-life images with up to three times higher Color Brightness and much wider Color Gamuts – up to three times wider for business and education projectors. Color Gamut is the range of color that a projector is capable of reproducing. 3LCD projectors can display colors much more accurately.
Since its introduction in 1988, 3LCD has consistently contributed to advancements in image quality and energy efficiency. With more than a quarter-century of experience in the projection industry, 3LCD has introduced hundreds of thousands of projectors and delivers dependable projection technology with innovative features. 3LCD powers the majority of all education, business, and home theater projectors and nine out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors over one-Chip DLP.
3LCD offers a number of competitive technology advantages, including:
- 3-Chip Optical Engine: All 3LCD projectors use a 3-chip optical engine to deliver incredibly bright, true-to-life color
- Brighter Colors: 3LCD delivers up to 3 times higher Color Brightness
- Wider Color Gamut: 3LCD projectors have up to 3 times wider Color Gamut
- High Color Light Output: 3LCD projectors deliver high Color and White Brightness so images, video and text always look their very best
- Road-Tested Reliability: 3LCD technology has consistently been the choice of users who demand long-life performance and reliability
For more information about 3LCD technology and the wide variety of products and leading manufacturers that use it, visit www.3LCD.com.