SMART accredited reseller and installer, Smart Presentations Ltd, is a certified installer of SMART Room Systems incorporating Microsoft’s enterprise communications tool, Lync, which is today being officially re-branded as Skype for Business.
The SMART Room System for Microsoft Skype for Business is an integrated solution that ensures all business meeting components – video, audio and data – function as one single system.
This recent certification allows Smart Presentations Ltd to install the SMART Room System as part of an organisation’s existing Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business network for a meeting room product that delivers:
- Interactive sharing, dual touch and SMART Ink that lets you write over any application, including Adobe and Microsoft Excel.
- HD/LCD interactive whiteboard that enable an unrivalled meeting experience.
- A panoramic HD camera to capture crisp video that adapts to any lighting level.
- Enhanced audio with table-top microphones and integrated speakers.
- An admin console to switch between presenters and move between presentation and whiteboard content.
- Immediate start-up with a display that turns on when you walk into the room and meetings loaded with a single button.
Audio-visual technology systems integrator, Smart Presentations Ltd, is a leading specialist in the SMART range of interactive whiteboard, AV systems and collaboration technology. The company enables workspaces to become more intuitive and dynamic places.
The benefits to businesses of SMART Room Systems for Skype for Business and SMART Room Systems for Meeting Pro include enhanced productivity and greater levels of interaction.
Graham Cording, Business Collaboration Specialist at Smart Presentation Ltd states:
“SMART Room Systems have a hugely positive impact on business performance and productivity. It is a technology that makes meetings more efficient and effective. It is adaptable to each businesses’ needs and makes the meeting room environment a more positive place.”
Microsoft Lync, now Skype for Business
Microsoft Skype for Business is an enterprise product that has featured specifically designed to cater for the corporate environment. Smart Presentations Ltd can now install SMART Room Systems incorporating Microsoft Skype for Business for effective meeting room communication in organisations that already have Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business set up.
SMART Room Systems
SMART technologies enable stronger communication of ideas, goals and strategies, allowing interactive collaboration to solve problems, both face-to-face and remotely. It can reduce the need for business travel and enable collaborative, multi-location working within a business. It is available in various size options and levels of interaction.