Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe has launched the newest addition to its range of modular laser cinema projectors – the NEC NC2443ML. This projector model uses RB laser technology, providing crisp, nearly speckle-free images with natural, life-like colours and is part of the new ML Series.
The ML Projector Series uses a flexible, modular design that enables cinemas to choose the appropriate 2K or 4K projector head combined with a laser module based on the requirements needed for the size and type of screen.
The new ML Series provides low CapEx and OpEx and can be offered with attractive leasing models.
Gerd Kaiser, Senior Product Line Manager Large Venue and Digital Cinema projection at Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe, said: “The addition of the NC2443ML, with crystal-clear 4K output, to the flexible pricing options we introduced with the earlier Modular Laser models, further enhances the NEC Cinema product range. Our newest addition delivers unbeaten performance at very low noise levels while also keeping costs low and sustainable. This is a range that caters to every cinema requirement and gives customers more choices in how to appeal to their audiences.”
- Modular Light Source – customisable light output with interchangeable light modules at 24,500lm, 20,000lm and 18,000lm for different brightness demands.
- Flexible leasing options – leasable light engine with the ability to pay only for the light being used.
- Protect your investment – save on new lenses by reutilising the NEC NC2000 Series lens family.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 50,000 hours life; the laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Sealed optical engine – minimises dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
For more information on the NEC NC2443ML projector or Sharp/NEC’s family of modular cinema laser projectors, visit our product web pages.
About Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH
Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH is the leading global provider of professional and commercial visual technology and digital signage solutions, owned jointly by Sharp Corporation and NEC Corporation. Sharp NEC Display Solutions offers one of the broadest visual solutions portfolios in the industry, innovating in LCD displays, lamp and laser projectors, dvLED, 8K and 5G technology, collaboration solutions, calibration tools, IoT and AI driven analytics. Sharp NEC Display Solutions is a trusted name and a total solutions provider with strong ties to industry partners, and has a reputation for quality, reliability, and industry-leading customer support with a range of professional service offerings. Serving a wide variety of markets, the organisation’s expertise spans retail, enterprise, education, entertainment, transportation, energy and utility, and more.