Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “United States Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
The market for augmented reality and virtual reality in the United States is projected to grow at a CAGR over 37% during 2015-2020.
Growing adoption in automotive, pico-projectors, and gaming & entertainment industries, for display of information, along with facilitation of real-time human interaction with objects and digital devices, are anticipated to be the major growth drivers for United States augmented reality & virtual reality market over the next five years. The market is segmented into Head-Mounted Display (HMD) products, Head-Up Display (HUD) products, smart glasses, and handheld device applications, wherein HMD products held the largest revenue share in 2014.
Augmented Reality (AR) offers real time display of real-world images with computer generated information, while Virtual Reality (VR) involves a computer generated virtual environment presented to the user in such a way that it resembles reality. United States Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) market is one of the fastest growing AR & VR markets across the globe. The market is witnessing growth due to rising demand for head-mounted displays and smart glasses in consumer electronics segment; rising national security concerns driving use of technologically upgraded products in defense sector; growing need for smart glasses in logistics and education sector for additional valuable information; rising defense spending by the government; and increased IT spending in defense sector. Moreover, increasing concerns regarding car accidents on roads and use of navigational guidance are propelling demand for augmented reality head-up displays in the country’s automotive sector.
United States augmented reality & virtual reality market is majorly dominated by BAE Systems, Thales Defense and Security, Inc., and Rockwell Collins, Inc.
United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of augmented reality and virtual reality market in the United States:
- Rising Use of AR in Pico-Projectors
- Growing Use of Laser Diode in AR enabled Head-up Display Market
- AR for Enhanced Gaming Experience
- Growing Penetration of Head-Up Displays (HUDs) in Automotive Sector
- Market Consolidation
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Methodology
- Analyst View
- Product Overview
- Global Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Overview
- United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Outlook
- United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Head-Mounted Display (HMD) Market Outlook
- United States Augmented Reality Head-Up Display (HUD) Market Outlook
- United States Augmented Reality Smart Glass Market Outlook
- United States Augmented Reality Handheld Device Applications Market Outlook
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends & Developments
- United States Economic Profile
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso International America, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oculus VR
- Recon Instruments, Inc.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Thales Defense & Security, Inc.
- Vuzix Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lzv37/united_states