The best early Prime Day TV deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Consumer Articles. Find savings on top-rated 4K TVs, OLED TVs and smart TVs.
- Save 44% on the TCL 50 inch 4K Smart TV (with Roku TV) – this best-selling LED smart TV has 4K Ultra HD picture clarity and high dynamic range (HDR)
- TCL 32 inch Smart LED TV (with Roku TV) now $129 (was $199) – this top-rated LED smart TV has over 500,000 movies and TV episodes available through Roku TV
- Save $150 on the LG 65 inch 4K Smart TV (2020 Model) – with a quad-core processor for the ultimate 4K experience, active HDR, and Alexa built-in
- Save $200 on the Sony 55 inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV (2020 Model) – with a 4K Processor X1, triluminous display for advanced color, and smart Android TV with Google Assistant
- Save up to 37% on Samsung 4K, QLED & Smart TVs – including deals on best-selling Samsung 4K TVs and QLED screens with over a billion shades of color
- Save up to $1,000 on a wide range of 4K & smart TVs at Amazon – save on top-rated 4K Ultra HD TVs & smart LED TVs from top manufacturers such as Sony, Samsung, LG and TCL
Best TV streaming deals:
- Save 25% on the Fire TV Stick (now only $29.99) – this best-selling streaming stick is easy to set-up with an Alexa voice remote built-in, allowing you to watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more
- Save $80 on the Fire TV Recast (over-the-air DVR) – this top-rated DVR lets you record up to 4 shows and once and enjoy live sports, local news, late nights shows and more unmissable TV
Prime Day sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Prime Day sale page for updates and information on the Prime Day 2020 sale. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
This year’s Prime Day sale promises to deliver a huge range of deals on TVs – from the latest 4K ultra high-definition screens to more budget-friendly HD TVs from top manufacturers. The best TV deals for Prime Day are likely to be on TCL smart TVs if previous Prime Day sales are anything to go by. Expect big savings on Amazon’s own TV streaming devices as well – including the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Recast.
Amazon’s finance chief Brian Olsavsky shared during an earnings call with media that Prime Day 2020 will be held in the fourth quarter. Prime Day, which has been held annually since 2015, usually falls in July. The fourth quarter date this year makes it the latest Prime Day sale ever for Amazon.
Amazon’s Prime Day event helps Amazon generate new Prime memberships, promote its wide range of products, and provides a sales boost for the online retailer before the holiday shopping season. Despite Prime Day being one of its largest sales events of the year, Amazon also offers impressive deals throughout the rest of the year.