NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today five new MultiSync® E Series displays – LED-backlit, commercial-grade models that help businesses and other organizations deploy entry-level digital signage.
The 32-inch E325, 42-inch E425, 50-inch E505, 58-inch E585 and 65-inch E655 displays each include a built-in USB media player that supports audio, video as well as still images, and a built-in analog/digital tuner, broadening a user’s content options for brand building and communication with audiences. Three HDMI inputs expand the connectivity options for users, and the USB media player reduces the need for an external PC and cabling because a user can simply load content on a USB drive and play it directly through the display, saving time and money on installation.
“The new E Series displays give users an easy way to get digital signage up and running quickly,” said Keith Yanke, Senior Director of Product Marketing at NEC Display. “With the growing appeal of video, these dynamic digital signage displays give users more creative options for content. Small businesses and other organizations now have a prime opportunity to use digital signage to advance their business and branding goals. NEC’s commitment to helping businesses realize the benefits of digital signage is unparalleled.”
Other Key Benefits:
- Investment protection through 3-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight
- Integrated 24-hour On/Off scheduler function
- CEC control through the HDMI interface
- Reduced environmental impact as a result of the elimination of hazardous materials and reduced power consumption due to LED backlight technology
- Sleek design with slim bezels and built-in audio
- Multiple connectivity options, including HDMI x3, VGA and RCA Composite/Component
The E325, E425, E505, E585 and E655 displays will be available in April 2015 at a minimum advertised price of $439, $649, $839, $1,319 and $2,199, respectively.