Peerless-AV®, the leader in innovative audiovisual and digital signage solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of its new line of vertical lift carts(SR584VL2, SR584VL3). Ideal for corporate and education settings, the ADA-compliant, UL rated carts quickly adjust the height of interactive displays with the simple touch of a finger.
ADA compliance is a crucial consideration when deploying interactive displays in these environments. Meeting the ADA Standards for Accessible Design, Section 308, Peerless-AV’s new vertical lift carts allow users to quickly and easily raise or lower a display to their preferred height or for wheelchair accessibility.
In lieu of purchasing multiple displays for multiple rooms, schools and businesses can now order one display and create a mobile solution that is used in numerous classrooms and conference rooms upon need, saving time and money. The carts’ highly mobile solution uses 4″ lockable casters, corner bumpers to prevent damage to walls and doors, integrated handles to help maneuver the cart, and an extension cord wrap for fast deployment.
Key benefits of the new carts include:
- Height adjustment up to 15.75″ (400mm) with the touch of a finger
- Intuitive and zero maintenance design
- Lockable rear enclosure for storage of a PC, power supply, and cabling
- Capacity to add an external Wi-Fi antenna
- Compliance with ADA Standards for Accessible Design, Section 308
- Accommodation for displays ranging from 90.2 to 209 lbs.
- UL rating for safety assurance, passing tip, load and drag testing
For huddle rooms or conference rooms dedicated to collaboration, Peerless-AV also offers a line of vertical lift wall mounts (SF684VL2, SF684VL3).