Optoma Technology, Inc., the award-winning developer of projection technology, will showcase a variety of innovative projection solutions at InfoComm 2015.
InfoComm is the largest and most comprehensive trade show in the ProAV industry for audiovisual communications, featuring the latest technologies for video, audio, display, projection, lighting and staging, digital signage, and much more. Optoma has been a proud exhibitor at InfoComm for more than a decade. Visitors to Booth #3612 will be among the first to see and experience unique projection demonstrations from Optoma and some of our ProAV partners.
* Experience the color performance of the world’s first 3000 Lumen LED DLP projector
* Try the new multi-touch 1080p ultra short throw interactive projector
* Watch a retail display spring to life through cutting-edge projection mapping
* Test-drive a commercial grade racing car simulator with a 180 degree panoramic screen
* Take a booth tour with our interactive Virtual Assistant as tradeshow and retail kiosk solution.-
* Ride a bicycle to power up a projector solution bringing remote audiences visual experiences they could never before imagine
* See the newest NuForce audio products
Optoma’s theme this year is to showcase our ProAV philosophy of enabling partners to build unique, innovative, and profitable solutions for real world applications. Optoma wants to help you “Imagine. Build. Experience.” Pixelwix, Glass Slate Digital, and Open Air Cinema will join Optoma in booth #3612 to demonstrate their creative applications using Optoma projectors to bring brilliant solutions to life. Brian Walters, CTO at Glass Slate, says “Optoma projectors have always been our first choice for the many applications we have developed over the years. I chose the EH503 model because of its short throw lens option, high lumens and 1080p resolution. The easy to use two directional lens shift is ideal for the critical alignment needed with silhouette projection.” Maureen Schmidt, Vice President of Sales for Optoma, adds “We invited these companies to join us as they are innovative leaders in their fields. They represent the exciting and diverse way Optoma Projection Technology can be deployed.”
In addition, Optoma will have the following products on display in the center of the booth.
* Visitors will be wowed by two massive curved screens utilizing powerful edge blending technology developed by Optoma. With dual channel edge blending processors, you can significantly reduce the cost of installation and even automate a process that normally takes hours to configure.
* Optoma’s launch of the new 1080p ultra short throw interactive projector, the EH320USTi, with the new TouchBeam feature. This next generation of finger-touch interactive technology enables several people to work simultaneously on the screen without using a pen. Simple set-up reduces installation overheads and is virtually free of both maintenance and calibration.
* Optoma’s premier launch of our new LED DLP Projector is a joint effort between Optoma, Philips and Coretronic producing the first 3000 lumens LED projector with both high brightness and amazing color, measurably superior to typical lamp-based technology. Optoma’s Senior Director of Product Management, Jon Grodem, says “Optoma is proud to have been selected as the only partner at InfoComm 2015 to demonstrate this new innovation. It speaks volumes to the uniquely close relationship we have with our manufacturing and technology partners.”