We spotted a new and unusual peripheral the other day, a ‘peripheral phone’ for the Apple Watch 3. The Watch 3 has an LTE version and the NVX200 connects via Bluetooth and acts as a standard handset. It can also operate via USB to connect to any other smartphone which can be docked at the back of the unit and is supplied with a number of adaptors for different phones.
Features that the company highlighted were:
- Take calls in hands-free mode or with the telephone handset for a more comfortable use
- Benefit from a high-quality sound, for conferences of up to 5 people
- Dial the calls straight from a physical keyboard
- Quickly access the telephone contacts and the call history of the smartphone via the physical wheel
- Use the NVX 200 with all your communication application (e.g Skype, Hangouts, FaceTime etc.)
- Charge the smartphone
- Associate contacts to speed dial keys
NVX 200 is available on www.invoxia.com at the price of $249.00 / 249€.