NEC Display Solutions Europe has successfully hosted the NEC Display Trends Forum 2015/16, bringing together NEC customers, partners, speakers and staff from 26 countries to discuss the industry today and its future. The event also featured the EMEA Partner Award Ceremony, where outstanding achievements by eight of NEC’s partners were recognised.
The event, in Berlin, Germany, a creative and international city, focused on the theme ‘Discover Bright Places’ and draws upon the vibrant and rapidly changing world of visual communication. It was attended by 100 leading market strategists and implementation experts and is a key milestone in developing an understanding of how engaging visual experiences will affect customers and business opportunities will evolve. Key topics included ‘The Digital Space Race’, focusing on the importance of size for signage, and ‘The Brightest Places’, exploring vertical industries that are leading the effective use of immersive and engaging display applications.
“Our partners and customers recognise the impact of creating brighter places in our lives, and have implemented this to great success,” said Stefanie Corinth, Senior Vice President Marketing and Business Development at NEC Display Solutions Europe. “Visual experiences are created with superior image quality, bigger screens, more intelligence, an improved customer experience and the ability to enable increased working productivity. Creating solutions that meet customer objectives is the priority.”
NEC also announced the winners of the 2015/16 Display Trends Forum partner awards at a ceremony during the event, honouring the exceptional achievements of channel partners this year. The accolades were awarded to:
- Desktop Monitors Partner of the Year, Ingram Micro (Germany)
- Large Format Display Partner of the Year, Midwich (UK)
- Commercial Projector Partner of the Year, Kern & Stelly (Germany)
- Professional Projector Partner of the Year, EET Europarts (Nordic)
- Solutions Partner of the Year, Exertis (UK)
- Growth Partner of the Year, Van Domburg Partners (BNL)
- Recognition Award – awarded to the biggest increase of active NEC Resellers, Ingram Micro (Spain)
- Outstanding Partnership in Distribution – in recognition of 25 years of partnership with NEC, Delo Computer (Germany)
Bernd Eberhardt, President and CEO of NEC Display Solutions Europe comments: “The achievements of our partners this year is outstanding. Bringing them together at this annual EMEA partner event and award ceremony to recognise their success is very important to NEC. Congratulations to our winners and participants, who we are all very proud to work with.”
The NEC Display Trends Forum 2015/16 was held from 12 – 14 October at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin, Germany.