Christie® introduces its most powerful 1DLP® projector line today which will have its first showing at theIntegrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam Feb. 10-12 at Christie’s stand H50 in Hall 1. The new Christie H Series projectors feature 12,000 lumens and are the lightest, brightest and smallest projectors available in the 10,000-plus lumen 1DLP® category.
Weighing only 23.8 kg each, the dual-lamp Christie D12HD-H and Christie D12WU-H are suitable for both mid-to-large rental staging and fixed applications including concert halls, auditoriums, hotels, boardrooms, education, government, conference rooms and houses of worship.
The H Series continues Christie’s commitment to the 1DLP® market with a lineup that already includes Christie G Series, GS Series and Q Series – along with the new Christie H Series offers users a broad range of performance and value with nineteen 1DLP® solutions.
“Christie H Series can address both rental staging applications and the requirements of Corporate AV.” said Curtis Lingard, 1DLP product manager, Christie. “It’s rugged and bright enough for dry hire and at less than half the size and noise factor of other projectors in this class, the Christie H Series delivers a super-quiet, clean, sophisticated look suitable for any corporate facility.”
Christie H Series ships in April with a three-year parts and labour warranty backed by Christie’s renowned customer service.
Christie H Series at a glance:
- 1DLP® with dual-lamps and 12,000 lumens.
- HD and WUXGA resolutions.
- Built-in warping, blending and colour correction.
- Super-quiet noise level – 40dBA.
- Camera-based geometry correction (camera not included).
- Portrait capability and 360-degree orientation.
- Optional coarse dust and fog filters for harsher environments.
- Full suite of lenses and adapter available for existing Christie E Series lenses.
- 6-Segment colour wheel providing excellent colour integrity and bright, powerful images.
- Easy integration with 3G SDI, HDBaseT, bottom-side HDMI connectivity, Crestron and AMX compatibility.
- Optional Rigging/Stacking Frame.
- Wireless dongle for presentation and control.
- Black or white chassis.