AOPEN®, a global technology company that specializes in smart products and services for cloud-based applications, announced the launch of two feature-rich, Windows-based Digital Engine models.
The DE5550 and DEX5550 4K media players manage smart retail applications with AIoT Edge Control capabilities and are the latest addition to the AOPEN portfolio of cloud-based solutions.
With a 7th generation Intel® Core (available in i3, i5 and i7), the DE5500 consumes little power and supports a DDR4 dual-channel memory with 32GB maximum capacity. Its optional AOPEN intelligent Control Unit provides easy device management like SuperRTC, advanced scheduling, and resolution and black-screen prevention with its EDID Emulator.
- Supports two 4K2K UHD resolution (3840×[email protected]) displays
- Supports HEVC/H.265 & VP9 high-definition video playback
- Powerful computing, low power consumption
- Various I/O connectivity: dual Giga LAN & 4 x USB3.0 & 1 x DB9 RS232
With an ultra-slim, fanless design that integrates easily into kiosks and behind displays, the UHD DEX5550 is the ideal 24/7 enterprise solution for interactive kiosks, 3D wayfinding, and digital signage. Powerful enough to manage smart retail applications like facial recognition, the DEX5550 is ruggedized for smart manufacturing applications like assembly line item detection.
Its features include:
- High-Performance UHD to Support 2x4K @30fps or 2x1089p @ 60fps
- Dual Network Ports for Redundancy, Integrated Firewall and Routing Functions
- Intel Core-i CPU (Intel Kaby Lake U) Platform Technology
- DDR4-2133 Dual Channel Memory
- 32GB Memory Capacity
- Built-in Dual HDMI 2.0 Output
Founded in 1996, AOPEN® is a global technology company specializing in industrial and commercial products and global certified services, including industrial PC (IPC) products for process control and data acquisition, as well as Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) technologies. AOPEN enables its partner ecosystem with edge solutions that automate Industrial and commercial applications for top global brands. Part of the ACER® group, AOPEN has a presence in over 100 countries. http://www.aopen.com/us