colour monitor

saddle-saddle yoke

Saddle-Saddle Yoke

by Dummy Admin

The most common form of deflection yoke used in early colour monitors is known as a saddle-toroidal yoke. Its name comes from the shapes of the vertical and horizontal deflection electro-magnets’ windings. The winding …

Tags:colour monitor| deflection yoke| display monitor| displays glossary| saddle-saddle yoke| saddle-toroidal yoke| what is a saddle-saddle yoke