As summer winds down, the ever-growing back-to-school checklist manifests with a range of expensive supplies ranging from textbooks to the latest technology. E FUN’s Nextbook Flexx 11A 2-in-1 tablet will provide your student with all the technology they need to start school off on the right foot, without breaking the bank.
For Work and Play
Equipped with a quad-core Intel Atom-based processor and the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System including Microsoft Office Mobile, the Nextbook Flexx 11A has everything a student needs to get schoolwork done. Mixing the best of both worlds, it gives students the utility of a laptop and the ease-of-use of a tablet. The keyboard detaches completely, allowing for quick versatility, while the touch screen gives students a better way to connect with content and many kinesthetic and visual learners will find it much easier to understand topics.
“Our new Nextbook Flexx 11A provides students with the technology to balance out school and relaxation,” said Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN. “You can switch from writing a paper in Microsoft Word to playing Xbox games with just a few taps of your fingertip.”
The Nextbook Flexx 11A comes with the Windows Store preinstalled, making games, music and videos accessible during a study break. Other apps such as Flashcards Pro and CamScanner HD make studying and organizing notes a breeze. And for those students studying away from home, a built in webcam makes it easier than ever to stay in touch with friends and family over Skype.
Other great features of the Nextbook Flexx 11A include:
- Intel Atom CherryTrail Z8300 Quad-Core processor for optimal performance
- 2GB DDR3L of system memory, 64GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 11.6″ touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution, POGO keyboard
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v4.0
- Front and back cameras with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 port, microUSB 2.0 port, microHDMI port
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for ultimate portability