Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international tradeshow and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, will present the newest, most cutting-edge technology in the digital signage, interactive technologies and out-of-home media industry March 11-12, 2015, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DSE’s New Product Showcase will feature dozens of new and innovative products that attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand, including a variety of new display screens that are ultra-thin, dual-sided, provide higher resolution, come in larger sizes, have more interactive features, can be configured creatively, positioned in-wall, seen in bright light, function in harsh conditions, provide glasses-free 3D and provide an easily portable virtual 3D hologram experience.
• BenQ America – Ultra-Thin Dual Sided Display – DH550F
• Christie Digital – Christie Velvet LED Modular Display Tiles
• Cima NanoTech – 42-inch Pro-Cap Interactive Digital Signage – Faster response, high-touch accuracy
• GDS – Global Display Solutions – 70-inch LITE Bravo in-wall display
• Jiangsu Optimum Information Technology Co. Ltd. – Outdoor LCD Display Sunlight Readable with AC control
• LAVA Computer MFG. Inc. – Mini Kiosk for Samsung Tab4 – Tablet-based interactive mini-kiosk
• NEC Display Solutions – X981UHD 98-inch MultiSync Display – 4X resolution
• Parabit Systems – Portable Avatar (3D Hologram enabled in multiple languages)
• Shenzhen Asianda (Yaxunda) LCD Display Equipment Co. Ltd. – 90-inch 3D Naked Eye Advertising Monitor
• ViewSonic – CDE8451-TL 84-inch 4K Ultra HD Interactive Touch Display (write or draw with fingers or stylus)
• Visix – EPS7 7-inch Room Sign Display – no cabling
DSE’s New Product Showcase will be located on the trade show floor, but to learn more about the new products to debut at DSE 2015 ahead of time and see what they look like, go to www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
“Creativity, innovation and growth continue to be hallmarks of our industry, and nowhere is that more apparent than on the DSE 2015 trade show floor and in DSE’s New Product Showcase,” Chris Gibbs, president of Exponation LLC, the producer of Digital Signage Expo, said.
Register online at www.digitalsignageexpo.net to see all the newest technology in person, or attend any of DSE 2015 educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by BroadSign International and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits.