Alcatel – a top five smartphone manufacturer in North America – today unveiled TRU, its latest value-packed smartphone for MetroPCS customers. Continuing Alcatel’s partnership with MetroPCS, the TRU combines all-around reliability with a pocket-friendly design. Offering the perfect amount of smartphone for less than the average date night at the movies, TRU will be available at participating MetroPCS stores nationwide beginning today for $29.00iiwith eligible phone activation or upgrade.
“Delivering a great smartphone value to all our customers is at the heart of everything we do at Alcatel, and with the launch of TRU, we’re delivering an exceptional value focused smartphone that meets the balance of features and performance at an ultra-affordable price,” said Steve Cistulli, President and General Manager for Alcatel, North America.
With its soft noir faux leather back, TRU offers a comfortable and easy to hold in-hand experience out of the box. Complimented by a reliable quad-core processor and efficient all-day battery, this budget conscious smartphone offers users the perfect amount of smart value.
TRU also features a unique photo experience not often found in most smartphones, which brings Polaroid™ enhanced camera software right to the device’s camera application. This enhanced photo experience allows users to more easily capture and customize those picture perfect moments to share with their friends and family.
Alcatel TRU Key Features Include:
- Easy to navigate 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) display
- Realiable 1.1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ quad-core processor (MSM8909) for smooth multi-tasking
- All-day use with an efficient 2000mAh battery
- Polaroid enhanced camera software for capturing picture perfect moments with TRU’s 5MP main camera with auto-focus and 2MP front camera with fixed-focus
- Expandable MicroSD storage up to 32GB to compliment TRU’s 8GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM
- 4G LTE data speeds (B2/4/12)
- Easy to use Android L operating system
For more information on TRU, please visit Alcatel’s website.